CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

~My First DAY Working In My New Shop~

My First day in my new shop was july 16 and i was so excited. I got up and thought to my self i can take my time this morning i only got a 5 min. drive to work and how nice this was know one would ever know. So i got up c00ked me some thing to eat and me and cassidy set out on the front porch for a while and went and got ready. I new today would be kind of busy but was not for sure how bust i had some appointments. I opened the shop at 9:oo am and i ended up closing the doors at 9:30 pm that night. I never would have imaged i would have ever been that busy. I never stoped never set down all day and didn't even get a lunch brake well what i call a lunch brake. I want to think every one for a wonderful first day of work! ~ DESSA TAYLOR~