CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

~2ND WEEK AT THE SHOP~

WELL IT WAS HARD TO BE LIVE IT BUT IT WAS ALREADY MY 2ND WEEK AT MY SHOP. Every thing went great had another wonderful week and was very blessed. Thursday was a little slow but you will always have slow days. I am going to have a open house some time have not set a date yet but i do know it will be on a Saturday and we will have free food and drank's and popcorn to give out and i will also have some drawings to hand out free womens cuts and free men cuts and also children cuts also will have free drawing for waxing. I will post it on here when i set a date and it will also be in the paper as well. ~THANKS AGAIN DESSA~

7 comments:

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

I am so happy for you! Way to go Des! Your shop is on the way out to mama and daddy's house, so I will bring my little man by for you to meet him next time I'm in town. Love you girl!

Anonymous said...

Dessa! You rock! You will be seeing me and Carson for cuts and my highlights! I reminded my Pops that you are now open. Can you tell me what children's cuts are and what senior/men's cuts are (my Pops)?? I can't wait to come and see you - the pictures look awesome! I am SO proud of you!
Love - Krysta :)

Anonymous said...

lmao before you try to act like you have a "shop" learn to spell. Noone cares that you have your own shop. lmao

Anonymous said...

ps. your hubby needs to find a new woman.

Anonymous said...

Somebody needs their ass kicked for those last 2 posts!!!!!

Love you girl!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that particular model. The prices seeking the shoes were all over 220 dollars on every page. But for all I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you say about it?